Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Week 5*

236.6 (-11.8 lbs)

Ok, I know I should have created this blog five weeks ago. Five weeks ago I started a weight loss program and have lost 11.8 lbs to date. Today my younger sister and I took our first set of progress pics. We both looked like we just woke up so please forgive me for looking a bit rough. (Her pics are not listed here) I promise I am cute in person. LOL I am fed up with not feeling the best & not being able to shop for the clothes I like to wear. So I decided that I love myself more than food....I am putting myself first. The hardest part I've found so far is staying committed and being consistent. This past week I was weak and wondered too far from the path. Tomorrow is day one of week six...so I decided to start fresh 1st thing tomorrow. I plan on posting my progress pics every Tuesday after my weekly support group. I plan on posting my weigh in results on the same day also. I chose not to weigh in this week due to my weekness this week. So I've posted last weeks results at the top. The program has my ideal weight range to be 125. A weight I haven't been since middle school. So I've decided on a modified goal of 145. Once I reach that THEN I can re-commit to another goal. I wish I had pics from week one. Too late now. :o) So here it is in a nutshell...the end of WEEK 5. Wish me luck. ~Amy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home