Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Week 6: Day 1

Breakfast: Oatmeal 2; Jello 0; Yogurt 2 = 4 pts
1.5 glasses water (I need to be drinking more, I know)
Lunch: (WW) Chicken Alfredo 7; Peas 0; Brocolli 0 = 7 pts
1 glass water
3 more glasses of H2O (to make up for only 1.5 glasses at breakfast) = 5.5 glasses during work day
Dinner: Spinach salad with 1/2 tomato & peas 1; ranch dressing 4; Chicken with wheat pasta in a lite tomato sauce 7; mixed veggies 1; brocolli w/cheese 1; wheat tortilla 1 = 15
1 glass of H20 = 6.5 total glasses
Snack: popsicle 1

Total daily points allowed 28 - 27 used = 1 left over

2.75 miles on treadmill = 5 AP

It wasn't easy getting back on track but I'm motivated again. Today I recommited to the program. Getting back to basics. Everyone tells me to keep with the progam because it works. I just have to have faith. Now all I need to pray for is patience. ~Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home