Thursday, July 14, 2005

Week 6: Day 2

THEY FIT! I was desperate to find a pair of pants in my closet that I have NOT worn a gazillion times the past few weeks. I went to my closet and threw on my khaki cargo capris.....dun dun dun....and they fit! Mind you, these pants couldnt even be buttoned up 3 weeks ago. Dispite waking up late today, my day started off on the right step.

Breakfast: Oatmeal 2; Yougurt 2; 2% milk (8oz.) 3 = 7 pts
1 glass of water
Snack: JELLO 0 = 0pts
Lunch: (WW) Chicken Marsala 4; 1/2 serv. corn 1; Peas 0; 2 slices buttered wheat toast 4 = 9 pts
1.5 glasses water
Snack: English Muffin with Cream Cheese = 3 pts
Dinner: Chicken 3; 2 Wheat Tortillas 2; 2tbs Sour Cream 1; Salsa 0; Pinto Beans 1; Brocolli 0; Peas 0 = 7
2 glasses water

Total daily points allowed 28 - 26 used = 2 left over

3 miles on treadmill = 5 AP
2.5 glasses H2O

Well I've been good. Trying to finish all my daily points and earning my AP's. Trying my best to make this a habit so it doesn't feel like it is something I HAVE to do. I have to admit I do feel better after wlking on the treadmill. I am going to do the treadmill for about a month before I trying something like yoga. I've been visiting progress websites of the WW members who've lost 100 lbs or more. Pretty inspiring I have to say so myself. Motivation that the program works. On average I've seen people make goal at approx 52 weeks/1 year. 5 down 47 to go. Not so bad. I hope to be at least 1/2 way by December in time for my birthday. 47 weeks but one day at a time. ~Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home