Friday, July 15, 2005

Week 6: Day 3

Breakfast: Oatmeal 2; Yogurt 2 = 4 pts
1 glass water
Lunch: (WW) Pizza 7
2 glass water
Dinner: 21 pts

Total daily points allowed 28 - 32 used = -4 pts over (35-4=31 weekly points allowance)

Didn't have time to work out but ok for the week so far

THEY FIT {Part II}! Yet another pair of pants that fit. I own this pair of pants that made me feel fat. Made my me look like I had a tumor growing on my stomach. You know, the kind of pants that you would squeeze yourself into that would leave marks on your waist. Well just like yesterday I was running late and grabbed a pair of pants that I squeezed into 4-5 weeks ago and...dun dun dun...THEY FIT. They fit so loose that I was able to put them on and take them off without even unbuttoning them. LOL You may ask "why would you take pants off w/o unbottoning them?" Normally one wouldn't but it was the principle of the matter. Eventhough the scale isn't rapidly declining, the mere fact that my clothes are starting to fall off is awesome. Stay tuned to this blog near you. ~Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home