Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Week 6: Day 7

233.2 (-15.2)

Today was a victorious day. I was praying for at least -2 lbs and what I got was -3.4, so I was pleasantly surprised. And to make my day, my total loss is -15.2 lbs. I got a gold star for my 5 lb. loss. It was a great meeting. Noni (our meeting leader) encouraged us to anchor our success. I wore my bangle that Daddy made me. This is the item I choose to anchor today's success. It was a great feeling. I am ahead of schedule. I was planning to be 6-12 lbs by today and I'm at FIFTEEN! I thought that my clothes fitting bigger was a good sign but to have the numbers match is even more encouraging. I plan on staying committed to my work out plan. I know that every week won't be a loss but I am 4.2 lbs away from saying good-bye to the 230's. Hopefully in the next 1-2 weeks I can accomplish that. ~Amy

Breakfast: Oatmeal 2; Sm Banana 1; Yogurt 2 = 5 pts
3.5 glasses water
Lunch: Healthy Choice Dinner 5; buttered toast 3 = 8 pts
1.5 glasses water
Snack: 100 Calorie Snack Pack Cookies = 2 pts
Dinner: Ham Sandwich 5; Coke zero 0 =5
Snack: Peach 1; Buttered toast 3 = 4
1.5 glasses water

Total daily points allowed 28 - 24 used = 4 left over
6.5 glasses water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home