Sunday, February 18, 2007

Square One

Crafty Creations Originally uploaded by AmyBecca2

I'm back at square one again. Finally saw the light again. Tired of being fat and running out of clothes that fit. I joined WW again today. I'm really psyched about it. They've revamped the program. Feels kinda fresh.

I am so glad I decided to go to today's meeting. I missed yesterday, the meeting I originally wanted to attend. I am sooooooo happy with sundays. The group is closer to my age and so is the leader. I loved Noni and all, and the leader we had at our office WW group was nice and ll but were old enough to be my grandmother. Today's leader was young and cute. She had a ton of energy and I can tell I am going to like sundays at WW.

I bought a journal to trach my points and bought a point calculator. I soooo wanted one of these the 1st time around but they were only available overseas. So yay! I have one but hate the WW logo on everything. So being the crafty diva that I am decided to glue buttons on the calculator which makes it look more like a compact.

The old version of the journal used to fit in my day runner. They changed the journal to be a little more modern looking. I guess they want to target a younger demographic. But it is square now. Boooo. My day runner isn't square so I had to come up with a new cover for it. It is a 3 month journal and it won't last past 1 because I carry everything in my purse. I don't want it to fall apart. So I designed a cover for the journal.I like how it turned out. :D

So this is the first step back to finding myself again. Tomorrow is a new day and will by my day one. I am psyhed and hope you can find some interest in my journey.

Surprise!!!! Originally uploaded by AmyBecca2

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home