Thursday, August 04, 2005

Amazing what a difference 20 lbs. can make*



I was changing out my cell phone today and came across a picture Kelly took of me when he was playing with my phone. It was taken 4/6/05 (2 months before starting my program). Then I found a picture I took when I thought my hair looked great, I took it 8/2/05 (2 months AFTER starting my program.) There is a 20 lb. difference between the two pics. I recognize myself in the mirror now. I was so amazed at the progress that I photoshopped the pics together for side by side comparison. Lydia printed it in color for me and I laminated the sucker. I carry it with me as a reminder of what kind of rewards are in store for me as long as I work hard & stay on track. Everyone I show this picture to says they don't remember me like the before pic, and I tell them, "I DO! I used to see that girl in the mirror everyday and not recognize who she was..." Now I see my old friend in the mirror. I like who I see. She is a happier version of me. ~Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home